Friday, October 05, 2012

I Have an October Foodie Penpal!

The Lean Green Bean
I discovered the Foodie Penpal program hosted by Lean Green Bean while visiting another blogger last month.

Here's the highlights of the box contents: You fill a box of food-theme things, local food items or even homemade treats! The spending limit is $15. You must also include something written, like a recipe or note.

It looked like lots of fun so I signed up and forgot about it! This morning, I received an email stating, "I'm Your October Food Penpal"! Now it's all coming back to me!

I looked for an email from Lean Green Bean, in my inbox, and now know who my Foodie Penpal is! I've sent her my introduction email and am awaiting her reply. Then I'll be off to do some shopping!

3 comments:

LaTrice Roman said...

Sounds so fun... I might have to try this :)

Pinoy Astig said...

Fantastic post.Much thanks again. Cool.

~April~ said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog. This will be my 3rd month participating in the Foodie Pen Pals. It's been a lot of fun so far. :) I hope you enjoy it!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...