Monday, October 01, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ October 1, 2012

I decided to not attend the Blogalicious 2012 due to a pain flareup. Sometimes those things just can't be help.

Did you see Call the Midwife, on PBS, last night? I just loved it and look forward to watching a new episode next Sunday! Check out this article on the premiere.

The 1st episode is available on PBS. Thanks to Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Mondays!
pan fried pork chops, sauteed cabbage
grilled chicken breast, mixed green salad
my guys' favorite ~ chili hot dogs
pinto beans and rice burritos ~ my husband doesn't like black beans, we cook our own beans and use brown rice cooked in chicken broth
greek chicken pitas
turkey sandwiches

7 comments:

Miz Helen said...

Thanks so much for stopping by to have tea with me. Your food looks amazing for the week. With all the great food we have today, Hot Dogs are still one of my favorites. Hope you have a great week and thanks for sharing!
Miz Helen

Nicole said...

Thanks for the tip on Call the Midwife! I just got done watching it and LOVED it! I've got it set to record every week.

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Miz and Nicole,
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment today!
I really enjoyed reading them.

Becki said...

It all looks delicious!! And I've seen a couple commercials for Call the Midwife - thanks for reminding me :)

Adelina Priddis said...

Looks like a great menu! I'm from NH, and on the west coast now too! I completely miss the fall foliage, but still love this time of year. Thanks for stopping by Home Maid Simple

Just Trying To Save Money said...

The burrito looks very yummy! Our girls love them!!

ahorne said...

Thanks for stopping by! (Sorry I'm so late in coming over...) We don't get much fall foliage here... but I sure appreciate the temps dipping into the low 60s in the evenings now.