Monday, October 15, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ October 15, 2012

Have you watching "Calling the Midwife" and "Upstairs, Downstairs" on PBS on Sundays?! Well, I have! I promise to not provide any spoilers but my husband and I had a good laugh watching Chummy and the police officer. And "Upstairs, Downstairs" always has such beautiful fashions! I even managed to get my husband hooked on both series!

I've been keeping up with "The Good Wife" online since my Sunday TV watching schedule is full. I am getting a bit bored with Kalinda and her husband but as a faithful viewer we know that the writers will not disappoint us.

Thanks to Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday.
Parmesan Chicken, mixed greens salad and mashed potatoes
Baby back ribs, mixed greens
oven hot dogs, pickles
Pioneer Woman's meatloaf, acorn squash
Hearty chicken soup
Fish & chips

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...