Monday, October 22, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ October 22, 2012

Temperature change has really done a number on my pain level the last few days. I've been extremely uncomfortable with additional neck pain. Usually that doesn't start till winter.

Have you been watching "Call the Midwife" on PBS? It's based on the memoirs of Jennifer Worth, a midwife, in the East End of London, during the 1950's. It's a wonderful series. Even my husband has become a fan!

I want to thank Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Mondays. Thanks for stopping by!
pork roast, brown rice, mixed greens salad
fish & chips
Crock Pot Chicken Stroganoff Chicken
white bean chili and cornbread ~ recipe available at The Organized Cook

Source: google.com via Ciji on Pinterest

pizza
kielbasa, veggies and pasta

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...