Monday, October 08, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ October 8, 2012

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful, relaxing and unplugged weekend! We took a bus ride to Summerlin, a planned community outside of Las Vegas, on Saturday. It's a beautiful location with manicured lawns, gorgeous homes and clean streets.

The bus took us pass the JT Shiners' golf tournament which was in full swing! The streets were busy with pedestrians and traffic!
Thanks to Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday!

beef ribs, quinoa, turnip greens
chicken and dumplings
korean beef with brown rice
philly cheesesteak sloppy joes, cole slaw
slow cooked sticky rice, brown rice, mixed greens salad
Reuben sandwiches~my pick
Ina Garten's Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing

5 comments:

Katina said...

Hey there! Thanks for visiting Peaceful Divas! Giirrrrrl that sticky chicken looks sooooooo good! I repinned that recipe! I am a crock pot girl! Well it was 46 degrees in North Carolina today...burrrr such a change from the 80 degrees on Saturday afternoon! How wonderful that your husband cooks!

Cinella Reyes said...

Thanks for stopping by The Mami Blog... my mouth is drooling!
-CJR

I Am Not Superwoman said...

That Reuben looks delish and I dont even eat meat...lol...The dessert too. Thanks for stopping by my MPM.

Amy W said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet comment! That banana cake with the cream cheese icing looks marvelous!

Sinea said...

Thanks for commenting my my blog. Followed you back and just had to say that these dishes sound delightful. Watching my carbs and a few of them can totally fit into my plan!

Love the scripture on your header, BTW. God is so good, isn't He!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...