Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Missing The Fall Foliage in Maine

While living in the state of Maine I came to truly appreciate the fall foliage every year! It was like God took his paint brush across the trees!

When I moved to San Diego, that first year, I cried so much that a friend took a leaf, iron it between 2 pieces of wax paper and sent it to me! It truly lifted my spirits!

These days I can see from these photos how beautiful a Maine fall foliage can be...without having to rake the leaves!

Source: google.com via Joanne on Pinterest

Source: flickr.com via Cheryl on Pinterest

Source: google.com via Chris on Pinterest

1 comment:

Winnie said...

O-M-G
These photos are breath-taking
Sooooooooooooooooo beautiful :):)

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...