Wednesday, October 31, 2012

October Foodie Pen Pal Revealed

My October Foodie Pen Pal was SteakNPotatoesKindaGurl!
Marcus and my husband were home when the UPS package arrived. They quickly opened it and split the goodies. I only had one chance to get a photo!

The package contents were Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte, Hot Chocolate Mix, Got Milk Cookies & Cream straws,cinnamon sugar, Trader Joe's Cookies Crumb spread, and a caramel popcorn kernel. Thank you Diedra, SteakNPotatoesKindaGurl for the lovely assortment.

10 comments:

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

What a fun package! Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Jo and Sue said...

Your package looks yummy!

icecreamtomarathon said...

You got a great box too! I got some of that cookie butter about a week ago, it's amazing!!

CanadianBaker said...

Looks like you had a pretty good first month! That cookie butter sounds delicious!

Simone said...

You are the third person that has mentioned cookie butter. I guess that means I need to go and explore for myself. Cute good package.

missmylin said...

What a great selection of treats! Thanks for sharing your FPP package with all of us :-)

josbling said...

WOW LOVE YOUR PACKAGE...

jennifer said...

I hear so many good things about that cookie butter!! Yummy!

Sarah said...

Looks delicious! Love what you got!

Desi said...

Glad you liked your package! Hope your family enjoys everything. My name is Desiree, btw not Diedra :)

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...