Thursday, October 11, 2012

Simple Potato Gnocchi - Everyday Food Blog - MarthaStewart.com

Today’s Recipe: Simple Potato Gnocchi - Everyday Food Blog - MarthaStewart.com

 
Source: recipe.com via Karen on Pinterest

This is one of my favorite things to order at an Italian restaurant when I see it's on the menu!  Add a marinara sauce with shredded cheese and I'm so there!  I'm just wondering how hard it would be to make them.  I mean they use the word, Simple.  So it's gotta be simple to do .  Right?

1 comment:

Betsy@ coastal-colors said...

Yummy! I love this too! Thanks for sharing this; I'm on my way to check it out!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...