Thursday, October 18, 2012

Today's Message: What is God Up To In My Life?

While clearing out our file box today I decided to listen to Family Talk Radio on Sirius XM. Turning Point's message today was about dealing with pain in your life.

The speaker caught my attention when he said "Ask yourself, What does God want me to learn"? I immediately stopped sorting pages, grabbed my notebook and pen and focused on the message.

"What has God wanted me to learn"? Well, that he's always with me. I am not alone. Whatever you're going through God loves you because you're one of his children. Always remember that!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...