Friday, November 30, 2012

5 Minutes for Mom Pin It Friday ~ My Favorites Places: San Diego

We lived in San Diego for 12 years and loved it! There's so much fun things to do and see. Here's just a few of my favorite places from my Pinterest board. Enjoy!

Thanks to 5 Minutes for Mom for hosting Pin It Friday!
Our son loved riding on this rollercoaster: Roller Coaster, Belmont Park - Mission Beach, San Diego, CA

My husband and I enjoyed walking the grounds of the Hotel del Coronado

I have fond memories of my husband and I touring the San Diego Natural Museum of Man

Coronado Bridge in San Diego

Source: google.com via Rona on Pinterest

The Gas Lamp District is perfect for walkers!

1 comment:

Angie Church said...

looks like a great place I bet it holds many stories
come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...