Sunday, November 11, 2012

Baby! It's Cold Outside! Las Vegas

Can you believe we had our first freeze warning last night, in Las Vegas? It's even more difficult to comprehend when it was in the 80's last Monday!
hubby~Charles

But, since I'm from Portland, Maine we're not caught off guard. Mainers know how to be prepared for winter! We actually have coats, scarves, gloves, blankets for this time of year.
Me

We also love to layer. When I mention layering to those not familiar with it they always look at me weird. After days of 115 degree temps we were really looking forward to this!
son~Marcus

2 comments:

Grandma Becky said...

We can layer as well. Last Sunday it was 70 degrees. Last couple days it's been quite chilly. Today is cool and raining. Fall weather is here at last. My daughter in love used to live in Maine and she liked it better than Georgia. I like it here better than New Mexico, although I grew up here in OR and knew what it was like. Although the weather has changed somewhat over the years. Oh well.....have a great week, my friend!

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

You'll have to let her know that you know someone from the same state.
I actually love living on the West coast more than Portland, Maine. Marcus and Charles say they can handle the brutal winters.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...