Thursday, November 15, 2012

I recently attended a live webcast hosted by Joyce Meyer. It was a Q&A about overcoming fear! It was a wonderful opportunity. And I truly hope she does one again soon.

Now, back to topic. Kelly's Korner shared the news that Melissa Taylor will be starting the Greater Online Bible Study on November 25, 2012. Just head to MelissaTaylor to sign up for the study! You'll find a link to purchase the book, Greater, has a 25% discount.

This online bible study has 15,000 participants. Isn't that amazing?! How did this event escape me?!

1 comment:

The Single Nester said...

I just love all the colors of fall. Happy Thanksgiving!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...