Sunday, November 18, 2012

Love with Food: My Twitter Party Prize is Here!

I was so thrilled when Love with Food announced that everyone who attended their Twitter party last month was to receive a free gourmet food box. So when they announce the special free code I immediately headed to their website to claim mine!

Oh! Love with Food donates a free meal for every box they sell. (I really like that) You can purchase a monthly box for only $10!
This month my box arrived via snail mail this week. I got Marcus' attention when I mentioned that there was food samples inside. We opened up the shipping box and discovered our red box!
Check this out!
I tried the Pumpkin Spice decaffeinated tea from Stash Tea Company. I would definitely have it again. It was a nice way to unwind while reading a book before bed. I also tried one of the Chocolate Chunk Cookies from Skeeter Snacks. It was the best packaged chocolate chip cookie I ever tasted!
After this photo was taken Marcus decided to try the Mango Pear Pineapple juice and the Truffle Piglet. * he found the juice a delicious blend and truffle was creamy.

The contents of this month's Love with Food box were Truffle Piglet from Hagensborg Chocolates, Inka Corn from Inka Crops, Chocolate Chunk Cookie from Skeeter Snacks, Mango Pear Pineapple Juice from Fruit.o, Turkey Bak Kwa Jerky from Little Red Dot Kitchn, Original Mulling Spices Blend from the Aspen Mulling Company, and Pumpkin Spice Tea from Stash Tea Company.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...