Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Massage Envy Gift Card: Twitter Party Prize!

In September, I attended a Twitter party hosted by Massage Envy and the Arthritis Foundation. They were promoting their October 12, 2012 event where Massage Envy would donate $10 for every 1-hr massage and facial to the Arthritis Foundation!

Much research has shown that massage does provide benefits for chronic lower back pain sufferers. At the end of the event, I discovered I had won a 1-hour massage gift card from Massage Envy!

The 1st gift card was lost in the snail mail. So, Massage Envy sent me one via Certified Mail. I'm so looking forward to experiencing a massage. Mmmm...maybe I'll treat myself to a facial too!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...