Monday, November 12, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ November 12, 2012

It's finally gotten cold in Las Vegas! And we love it!

As a chronic pain sufferer I do find that I need to bundle up more than the hubby and son. (ex: daily scarf around the neck, winter socks with warm slippers) I find that the cold causes me to have additional joint pain. And I still love to take my daily walk!

Enough of that! Let's move on to this week's menu plan! Thank you to Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Mondays! Come join us.
chicken and dumplings
quick vegetable soup and make-your-own sandwich
baked ham, salad, quinoa
baked chicken, stuffing, corn
slow cooker ham and potato casserole~ I'm leaving out the stuffing

3 comments:

K Quinn said...

Awww Rona your menu plan is making me very hungry! Yes MPM keeps me on my toes too! Keep warm.

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

I sure will!

Leesy said...

Hmm, that chicken noodles soup looks soooo good! I just got back from dr and he put me on 2 new meds, {I was trying to message you privately from my blog but for some crazy reason I couldn't- grrrr!!}... and I wanted to ask if you have ever been prescribed these meds and if you did if you found any relief with them...

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...