Monday, November 05, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ November 5, 2012

We had lots Chinese take out so there's leftovers this week! Bank of America finally settled an overdraft class action so we got an extra $200 in our checking account on Saturday!

This Sunday's "Call the Midwife", on PBS, was so thrilling because Chummy got married! There's a stumbling block but she manages to sidestep it.

My husband and I even hugged each other when she and her walked out of the church. He blames me for getting him hooked on "Downton Abbey" and "Call the Midwife"!

Thanks to Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday!
crockpot chicken pitas
Beef Stroganoff Meatballs, yolklessalad
Pioneer Woman's chicken fried steak, gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans
pizza casserole~ Marcus' request
make your own sandwich night!

6 comments:

Becca said...

Pizza casserole..mmm! :)

Kim said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I like the pizza casserole recipe, I can't wait to try it.

Becki said...

That country fried steak looks yummy!! I'm in a gravy sort of mood :) Thanks for stopping by!

newnormal said...

I may have to try those pitas!

Lablascovegmenu said...

Hi Rona,
Thank you for your visit.

I too love pita bread, chineese food and am looking forward to see "Call the Midwife". My young cousin is starting a Midwifery career and I'm planning on giving her the DVD's as a Christmas present!

I'll tell you about bok choy when we try it on thursday. So smart you use pinterest to embed the recipes, looks beautiful!

Greetings from London

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

My friends keep trying to get me to watch that show. I need to check it out. And I second or third the pizza casserole comments!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...