Tuesday, November 13, 2012

People! Make Your Own Salad Dressings!

We eat a lot of salads in our household but only recently have I been toying with the idea of making salad dressing from scratch!
So I went on a quest for a homemade buttermilk ranch dressing, found this one, and prepared for the family. To my surprise Marcus said that it taste much better than the bottled ranch dressings. My husband love the taste but wondered if it would thicken up like the bottled ones.
And I finally found a ranch dressing that not taste delicious but doesn't give me a nasty reaction in my mouth!

2 comments:

Tirabaralla said...

I also made my dressings mostly from scratch (but I do confess to use ready-made mayo lol) and I am often on the look for nice new recipes :)

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

The buttermilk ranch dressing is amazing. My husband told me today that he won't be buying anymore bottled.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...