Friday, December 14, 2012

5 Question Friday ~ My Little Life


1. If you bake during the holidays, what is your favorite thing to make? I love baking cookies. My must bake cookies are sugar and snicker-doodles!

2. Present giving: Gift bag vs wrapped box? I love a wrapped box for giving. I just love using tape!

3. What do you keep your thermostat on during the winter/summer in your house? In the winter, we keep it around 60 degrees when my husband isn't home. My son and love to layer so it's fine for us. But when Dad's home I'll have it around 68-70 degrees. In the summer I keep it around 70 degrees.

4. When thinking of your "Christmas to-do list" what percentage "done" are you? I would say 15%. I'll be baking cookies, for gifts, this weekend. The shopping will be on the 21st.

5. Do you do the "Elf on a Shelf"? If so, is your Elf naughty and what shenanigans has he gotten into? I actually had to look up "Elf on a Shelf" but once I did I remembered the ones my mother had while I was growing up. So, back to the question. No, we don't have "Elf on a Shelf".

4 comments:

Josanne Anthony said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I'm here to read your 5QF as well! Thanks for the comment on fresh ideas for me!
As for your answers---60 degrees? WOW!!! I'd be SO freezing!
And snicker-doodles sound like a nice treat!
Have a Merry Christmas!

Cheri said...

Love snicker-doodles! I'm not much of a baker so I've never made them, and then someone told me just a week or so ago they're sort of time intensive, so it looks like I won't be trying them anytime soon.

And 60 degrees? I'd freeze! I keep it about that cold at night for sleeping, but for being up and about, I just can't do it.

Kia @ A View From Here said...

Sending 5QF love

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Thanks for stopping. Marcus, our son, and I are from Maine.

I guess we have it in our blood to handle the colder house temp. lol

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...