Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Christmas DIY Decoration Ideas ~ Pinterest

I love decorating for Christmas every year! When I was working I would purchase something new for the tree and the house. These days I'm looking for inexpensive ways to decorate our home. Thanks to creative DIYer's and Pinterest I have plenty of ideas to choose from.

Source: google.com via Rona on Pinterest

Christmas cranberries mason jar
Plastic wrap crumbled up gives the illusion on snow in your vase!
Bottle Cap Snowman. great little Christmas gifts and ornaments
Snowman Wreath
Tie cinnamon sticks around your candles. the heated cinnamon makes your house smell amazing.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...