Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Mug Swap at Heatherly Loves!

I discovered the Christmas Mug Swap from April's Country Life. The swap party sounded like lots of fun so I decided to give it a try and sign up at Heatherly Loves! Here's the mug that I sent my swap.

"Mom! You got a package"! I love hearing that!
It's it fun to receive packages in the mail?
I think I'll open the box first!
I love the snowflake on the envelope! And what pretty paper.
What a lovely card! I love the snowflake theme.
I actually misplaced the packing label with the sender's name. (I'm so sorry)

Stephanie, The Enchanting Rose, sent me the Christmas mug swap! Thank you so much for my mug, ornament, hot chocolate and card. You truly made my day!

4 comments:

April S. said...

Good morning, Rona! What an adorable mug and package you got - that blue is so pretty. Thanks so much for the mention! Hope you and yours have a wonderful Christmas!

Danni Baird @ Silo Hill Farm said...

I love getting packages too! Your mug is so pretty! I love anything with snowflakes on it!

Stephanie said...

Hi Rona :) I am so glad you got your mug and that you like it. I recieved your thank you card the other day.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Hugs,
Stephanie
theenchantingrose.blogspot.com

Diane Higdon said...

What a cute mug you received. I love the snowflakes...I also participated in the mug swap, and just popped over to see what you had gotten. :) I would love to follow your blog...Hope you have a Merry Christmas

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...