Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Ornaments Cross Stitch Project

I use to cross stitch before my work related injury, in 2003, left me with physical restriction and additional pain conditions.

Cross stitching was relaxing, for me, while I was recovering from back injury. It distracted me and it was fun to see the end results.

So, I stopped by Etsy, last week, did a search for beginner cross stitch kits and discovered a Christmas ornament kit for $9.50 at Budgie Goods! I decided to give cross stitching another try and purchased the kit.
The kit includes thread, needle, 2 wooden discs, 2 felt circles and instructions.
After 4 hours, with multiple breaks I got this far! Whee! My stitches are rough but not bad for a gal with Myofacial pain syndrome.

I'll share photos of the finished project in a few weeks.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...