Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Time at Our House

Since my husband has to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas we decided to open our gifts. As always, I usually get 1-2 gifts under the tree. My husband usually gifts me with experiences, like mani-pedi, a meal out or coffee from Starbucks.

Marcus and Charles discussing and looking up the football scores on the computer. (Marcus was named after Marcus Allen, Charles' favorite all-time favorite football player)
Charles decided to keep his beard for the winter. He loves his personal groomer!
Marcus loves scented candles! Especially Yankee Candle bake good scents.
After they finished unwrapping their gifts we headed back to the living room space for more football! Thank you Heavenly Father for the best gift of all! My amazing husband and son!

2 comments:

April Tuell said...

Family is what it's all about. May you have a very Merry Christmas, and a new year filled with blessings. : )

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Thank you! You too April!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...