Monday, December 03, 2012

How About This Pancake Recipe? Easy Oven Pancakes

When I saw Easy Oven Pancakes as part of Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday I just had to click the link!

It to me to Lynn's Kitchen. According to her directions any pancake recipe that has 2 cups of flour or pancake mix will work.

Pour batter into a greased 12×15 or 11×14 pan and spread out evenly. Lynn's Kitchen states that she has done this in various sized jelly roll type pans and as long as they are close to that size it has worked.

Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes or until done. It will be similar in texture to a pancake when it is done. Serve with butter, fruit, jam or syrup.

I think this pancake recipe would work well for big groups.

2 comments:

Self Sagacity said...

Thanks for your visit to Self Sagacity.com. Making pancake is one of my envy. I should like to do it more, but I don't. It is one of the many foods that I just can't bring myself to make...I like it if someone makes it for me. LOL. Have a good one yourself. :-)

Janet said...

Well, that's something I've never tried. What a great idea to get the pancakes cooked all at once. Thanks for stopping by Frugal & Focused today.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...