Monday, December 10, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ December 10, 2012

My husband and I bought a ham shank last night at Walmart. I love that one can make some many meals from it. Last night was baked ham; this morning I made ham and eggs. We'll be enjoying some other ham meals this week too.

I still have chicken in the freezer. I'll also be making pancakes and a meatless meal for dinner!

Thanks to Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday! Join us!
sour cream pancakes, pan fried ham

ham and potato casserole
Southern Macaroni and Cheese

red beans and rice
homemade ground beef and vegetable soup
pepperoni pizza for Marcus; supreme pizza for the hubby and me

1 comment:

Jennifer @ GettingDownWithJesus.com said...

All those plate-fulls of yummy gorgeous look like the perfect comfort food for a cold December night in Iowa! Can you send some over? :)

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...