Monday, December 24, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ December 24, 2012

Our Christmas dinner will be Chinese take out. I did buy a turkey and placed it in the freezer for a future dinner. (can't beat those sale prices)

My husband has to work on Christmas Eve and Christmas so we'll do something special before he leaves. I'm going to spend time watching lots of tv, working on my cross stitch and taking a much needed nap.

Thank you Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Mondays! Have a wonderful Christmas!
Antipasto Platter, veggie platter, multi-grain crackers
Pork & Asparagus Stir Fry
Pioneer Woman's meatloaf, collard greens, spinach

Source: recipe.com via Rona on Pinterest

Baked Zita with Tomato, Mozzarella and Sausage
Tangy short ribs, sauteed cabbage, green beans

5 comments:

Heather @CeliacFamily said...

Sorry to hear your husband has to work. I hope you have a wonderful celebration before he has to go. Merry Christmas!

Janet said...

Chinese food always sounds good to me. Enjoy your celebration before you husband goes to work and the relaxation afterwards. Merry Christmas!

Angela @ angelaskitchen.com said...

Sounds like a restful and well deserved day off! I love it. It is great you get to relax and pamper yourself after you celebrate with your husband. I should have put a nap on my wish list for Christmas- LOL! Have a wonderful Christmas!

April Tuell said...

That sucks that your husband has to work on Christmas day, but at least you were able to enjoy a good meal and open your presents before he left. Merry Christmas!

Angela Horne said...

Merry Christmas and enjoy your nap :)

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...