Monday, December 03, 2012

Menu Plan Monday ~ December 3, 2012

This week we'll be keeping meals simple and inexpensive. It's the end of the year, we have some bills that must be paid. Ugh! Marcus will be starting college next month and we're paying for books and supplies. So hubby will be working some overtime on the weekends.

I attended online church campus on Saturday night. We have several people who suffer from chronic illness in the group. It's always a highlight of mine to worship with them.

Enough about that, now onto this week's menu plan. Thanks Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday.
roasted chicken, mashed potatoes, salad

Source: 0.tqn.com via Rona on Pinterest

grilled cheese sandwiches and your choice of soup
chicken stir fry
homemade pancakes, bacon
crockpot pot roast, quinoa

4 comments:

K Quinn said...

Hey you changed your template! Nice! Your menu looks yummy. I'll have to do something with quinoa.

Mama Sonshine said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today Rona!
I roasted a whole chicken last week in my crockpot and then used the left over for taquitos :)
Happy Cooking

Leesy said...

Dontcha just LOVE quinoa? Yummy!! Saw dr took me off 2 meds think the side effects were causing me RA like symptoms...Hope your doing well during this busy season!

Chava said...

Grilled cheese is our favorite simple night meal or lunch, it's a saving grace for when I'm too tired to cook lol! Great menu! :)

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...