Saturday, December 01, 2012

November Foodie Pen Pal ! Here's What I Got!

The Lean Green Bean
We've been enjoying the receiving the Foodie Pen Pal packages these last 2 months. This month, my Foodie Pen Pal was Mary. Here's what she sent me.
Ghirardelli Chocolate Hazelnut Hot Chocolate, Twinings Chai Pumpkin Spice Tea and a lovely handwritten note card.
Thank you Mary! They're delicious!

I sent a couple of our family favorite Stonewall Kitchen products to Kat, Eating The Week.

Lindsay, Foodie Pen Pal, has asked that instead of buying treats for another Penpal, that we make a $15-25 donation towards relief efforts still ongoing after Hurricane Sandy. I'll be making a donation to the American Red Cross.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...