Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Rival Crockpot Replacement Lid !

As my husband was setting up the crock pot the lid handle finally broke off. He looked at me and asked if I wanted to buy a new one. I passed! (Baby, it still works) Armed with the model #, I decided to do a search at their website for a replacement lid.

It appears one cannot purchase a lid online, so I called their customer service department. A very pleasant young lady promptly responded, asked me a few questions, and advised me the lid would be replaced for free! (no shipping charges) Whoo Hoo!

She advised me she would email me my shipping info and it would be shipped UPS within 7-10 days.

4 comments:

LaTrice R. said...

That's awesome!!! I love companies that stand by there products.

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Me too!

Grandma Becky said...

that is nice indeed!

Jeri @ Coupon STL said...

Woo Hoo - I have the same Crock Pot and my plastic handle has broken off too. I never even thought of calling the company. But, I will now.

Thanks for posting this info.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...