Sunday, December 09, 2012

Why I Keep Notes of Your Pain And Mental Conditions

My medical doctor no longer has me taking Prozac after I advised her of my heighten anxiety while I was taking it. And since I had been off the medication for months she observed there was no need for it.

But she did lower my dosage of Trazadone from 300 mgs daily to 100 mgs. She wrote me a prescription which I had on hold at the pharmacy, till I needed it.

My recommendation for chronic pain and major depression sufferers, keep daily and weekly notes so that you can share them with your doctor. I've learned over the 12 years it helps make my appointments more productive.

There are many helpful online daily log websites, such as Patients Like Me and American Chronic Pain Foundation.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...