Sunday, January 27, 2013

Jumping Tandem Sunday: One's Passion Will Lead You Right to a Purpose

Thanks to Jumping Tandem for hosting Sundays!


When I first told my husband that I was going to stop working, due to my chronic pain, he expressed support but concern over me getting bored. I told him that I would be able to pursue my interests. (whatever they are)

I'm enjoying gentle yoga for chronic pain sufferers. Mediation has been a blessing for reducing my stress and anxiety. And who knew that cooking and baking from scratch would be a passion of mine a year ago? This year, I even made my first cake and frosting!

Thank you Heavenly Father for giving me this life!

1 comment:

Linda Stoll said...

There's always interesting food for thought from T.D. Jakes ...

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...