Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ January 22, 2013

Have you been enjoying this season of "Downton Abbey"? I sure have! And if you miss an episode or just wanted to watch it again, you can catch up at PBS.

This week, our only child is starting his freshman year of college! My husband and I are so proud of him. Of course, I'm also thrilled to have the apartment to myself for several hours a day.

And if you're a fan of "Coronation Street", a British soap opera, and live in the US you'll be interested in knowing that Hulu Plus is now airing episodes! My love of the show started last year after reading about it on a British blog. I immediately headed to YouTube, watched several episodes in a weekend. I was hooked!

Well, enough about us! Check out our menu plan this week.

Thanks to Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday!
Pioneer Woman's meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans

Source: saveur.com via Rona on Pinterest

Spaghetti and Meatballs

Baked Ham, salad, Quinoa

Joe's Red Deviled Chicken, Oven Potatoes, Salad

2 comments:

~~Rhonda said...

I have bookmarked Ree's meatloaf. I have been wanting to try it for some time. Your meals sound delicious! Happy MPM! ~~Rhonda

J-Lee said...

Very yummy!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...