Monday, January 28, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ January 28, 2013

I'm so glad I had some Kleenex with me while watching last night's Downton Abbey! I won't provide any spoilers, in case you haven't seen it, but be prepared to have some tissues! Don't forget you can see last night's episode at PBS!

Tomorrow, this gal turns 51 years old! I'm thrilled to still be blessed with another birthday. Despite my chronic pain I still find great joy...everyday! The Heavenly Father has given me a wonderful life. Thank you!

Thank you to Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday! Now onto this week's menu plan!
Potatoes and Ham Casserole

Crock Pot Chicken Stroganoff, Salad

Korean Beef, Salad

Chicken Enchiladas with Green Chili Sour Cream sauce

Pork Loin Roast Recipe w/Herb Pepper Rub, Quinoa with Rosemary, Green Beans

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh no!!!! I watched it up until Sybil was in labor having complications from eclampsia (I KNEW that was what was going on!). I haven't finished it!! She lost the baby, didn't she?? Or, oh dear God, did SHE die??? Oh now I am dreading watching it!!!

Nicole

Nicole said...

Yeah, I watched it. Wow. That was so sad. I would have never expected that.

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Thanks for stopping by Nicole. I was bummed about Sybil too.

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...