Monday, January 07, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ January 7, 2013

Did you have watch Downton Abbey, Season 3, Episode 1 on PBS last night?! My husband and I certainly did! And we weren't disappointed. I tried very hard to not read the many spoilers and recaps that are out there. (it's hard not to)

It's been a long time since we've had a TV program that we could enjoy watching together.

Now, onto this week's menu plan. A shout out to Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Mondays. If one of your goals to menu plan please join us!

Garden Tuna Melts, pickles, macaroni salad

Banana Bread pancakes, sausage

40 Cloves Chicken, collard greens, salad

turkey sandwiches, soup

Korean Beef with Brown Rice

2 comments:

Kerry Fountain said...

You know-- I have been hearing so much about Downtown Abbey but I have yet to watch it. I am guessing it would be better to start at the beginning though than to try to work into it now!

Your menu sounds great though-- YUM!

I am staring a pinning group for pinterest and wondered if you might be interested. I looked for an email address to contact you at but wasn't able to find one on your blog. If you are interested- you can get ahold of me at kfountain5 at gmail dot com.

Hope you have a great week!
Kerry from Country Living On A Hill

Michelle said...

I've also heard so much about Downtown Abbey! Going to have to catch it. That garden tuna melt looks awesome!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...