Monday, January 07, 2013

Overdose Deaths from Pain Medications Are Rising

Where's the line to treating pain and the abuse? That was a question asked by the host. My response to that is that there's no follow through from doctors. I did have a few doctors express concern but they didn't provide any other options to me.

After being totally disgusted with myself, with the help of my family and faith I quit!(3-4 months of withdrawals)

My hope is that because of this dialogue there will be more research and education in chronic pain.

This radio segment is definitely worth a listen for chronic pain sufferers and their families.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...