Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Dina Manzo, Former Real Housewife of New Jersey, Announces Separation

As I scroll through my tweets this morning I came across, Dina Manzo: From Million Dollar Wedding to Housewives and Now DIVORCE, courtesy of MiscFinds4U, and clicked on it for some light reading.

It appears Dina and her husband, have been separated since September. She decided to get it off her chest by tweeting about it!

What I didn't know was Dina Manzo is the 18th "Real Housewife" alumni, that's filed or been divorced since doing one of the series.

Wow! It definitely makes you ponder...for a minute, why someone would do a reality series that shows the good and bad of your marriage and family life. But, Wait! It's about the money, exposure and all the swag, Right?!

So, if I had the opportunity to do a reality show, that featured my husband and son and we get paid?!...the envelope please! "No Way"!

You can read Misc4Finds4U blog post by clicking here!

1 comment:

Meredith @ The Laundry Can Wait said...

I wouldn't do it, either. No way. I value my life just the way it is. :)

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...