Thursday, February 21, 2013

I Actually Wore Out My Sneakers! Finally!

I usually don't buy new sneakers because I've them worn out. It's because I've decided I want a new color or style.

But due to the amount of walking and exercising I've been doing last year, it was time! My feet were actually uncomfortable even before working out.



So my husband, who used to sell athletic shoes many moons ago, took me to Big 5 Sporting Goods. Big 5 has a variety of sneakers and terrific prices!

When I saw this pair of Fila sneakers, which were also on sale for $25, I was sold! After putting them on and taking a walk around the store my husband also gave them 2 thumbs up.



I have to say they're so light weight that I almost feel like I'm not wearing sneakers! Whoo Hoo!

1 comment:

Grandma Becky said...

I just bought new sneakers a month ago. My feet were hurting so bad. They were fine but did have to buy inserts to support my foot a bit more. I stand on my feet all day at work. Also have wide feet so was happy to find a pr wide enough. Don't like the idea that shoes are white but for now that's what I'm wearing. I like your shoes. Mine have a bit of the aqua blue on them as well. Enjoy!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...