Thursday, February 28, 2013

Let.It.Go Blog Hop Week Four: Melissa Taylor Online Bible Study

I decided to pick the following topic for Let.It.Go Week 4 at Melissa Taylor.
Serenity. Let.It.Go Chapter Eight. Sometimes no matter what we do to try and control a situation…we simply can’t. Can you look back at a time in your life when things were out of your control but you can see how God worked through it all?

It shouldn't surprise anyone that I decided to share my grieving and ultimately acceptance of my chronic pain. Chronic pain is an ugly and disabling illness that has brought much darkness ! It's not a cookie disease, there current is no cure! The side affects are numerous and have grown over time.

For years, my life was spiraling out of control with my anger, depression and opioid addiction! It wasn't till I found myself committed to mental institution, in a dark room, sitting on the edge of the bed I could finally hear His comforting Words! I kneeled, humbled and released my control.

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...