Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Let.It.Go Melissa Taylor Blog Hop on Thursday !



If you're joining in the Let.It.Go bible study at Melissa Taylor I just wanted to let you know there will be a Blog Hop this Thursday. There will instructions on linking up tomorrow. In the meantime, here's the topics for this week!

1. WHAT-EVER! – Share simple ways you can live out this week’s reflection verse. “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men.” ~ Colossians 3:23 NIV84

2 WiReD. – Chapter One. Welcome to controllers anonymous. Gather ’round and introduce yourselves. “Hi, my name is {your name} and I have a tendency to control. I’m a soft-spoken/enabler/martyr/people pleaser. But I have hope and so do you!” What do you hope to get out of this study?

3. Ooo! Shiny! – Chapter Two. This world is full of shiny things begging for our attention. What are things in your life that have turned into controlling tangents? Let’s help each other break just one!

Drop me a quick comment if you'll be participating. I'll make time to hop over to your blog!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...