Friday, February 08, 2013

Melissa Taylor Let.It.Go. Blog Hop



Having severe chronic pain is extremely overwhelming, at times. It can take control of your body and life! Over time one wants to exert some type of control over it.

Over the last few months, I've been suffering from hives and skin rashes due to my increase pain. But I decided I would the brave little toaster and keep on going truckin' along! No surprise, the hives and rashes have been getting worst.

On Monday, as I was struggling to wash the dishes my husband said, "Just stop what you're doing! Go to bed right now"! I was in no position to argue with him. I was beaten!

As I climbed into bed, I thought about how I by not choosing to listen to my husband, son my body or God that I've just made things worst.

When will this gal learn! I've got to Let.It.Go.

4 comments:

Donna OBS FB Group Leader said...

Good girl! Yes, we need to rest and recoup when out body says so!!!!
Praying for your body to heal and restore, by the blood of JESUS - we declare you ARE healed!

Karen Ehman said...

Rona-

Thank you SO MUCH for participating in the blog hop. Praying for all of us as we learn to stop trying to control and start trusting God. Have a great weekend and remember to LET. IT. GO. :-)
{Hugs} Karen Ehman

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Thanks ladies for your wonderful comments. I truly am enjoying this bible study.
It's my first with Melissa. I love all of the ways to participate.

Tammy said...

You are right...somtimes we need to listen to other and Let.It.GO.

We'll get through this journey together!

~Tammy

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...