Monday, February 11, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ February 11, 2013

While we were watching Downton Abbey last night my husband turned to me and said, "Oh, this is going to be so good"! when he noticed Bates taking notice to the disruption amongst the Thomas, James and Alfred. No further spoilers here!

Snow has hit the east coast big time! I hope that, today everyone is safe and warm.

Thank you to Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday.

Roasted Chicken Thighs, Mashed Potatoes and Carrots

Source: yummly.com via Rona on Pinterest

Crockpot French Dip Sandwiches, Pickles

Enchilada Lasagna, Salad

Fish Tacos, Cabbage Slaw

Chicken Vegetable Soup~ Loaded with Vegetables

Source: recipe.com via Rona on Pinterest

Buffalo Chicken Drumsticks, Celery Sticks, Blue Cheese Dressing (homemade)

3 comments:

Connie Weiss said...

I love french dip sandwiches! I need to try the crockpot version!

Meredith @ The Laundry Can Wait said...

I love that your husband watches DA with you. No need for Valentine's surprises, sounds like he's giving you his love and devotion ALL the time.

Hugs,
Meredith

Nicole said...

We are having fish tacos this week (with leftover catfish we had for dinner yesterday). And CHICKEN vegetable soup sounds good. I just finished off my big pot of beef vegetable. But I've got some veggies I need to us, so I think I'll make a pot of that. AND, crock pot french dip sandwiches! Those are going on the menu soon! Yum!

And I can't believe Downton Abbey is over after next week. Already???? No!!!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...