Monday, February 25, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ Feburary 25, 2013

Our baby, Marcus is turning 21 years old this week! So I'll be making one of his favorite meals, meatball subs and fries. And I'll also be making his cake and frosting, from scratch.

He's also wrapping up his 1st semester at college! Marcus has been doing a great job at organizing his time. This morning, he was already up and out before I got up this morning.

My husband and I are very proud of him. Happy Birthday Little One!

Thanks to Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday.

bangers and mash

Pot Roast Soup

Source: recipe.com via Megan on Pinterest

chicken and rice bake, salad

quick chicken and pot sticker soup

Falafel Sandwich

meatball sandwiches and hand-cut fries (Marcus' birthday request)

7 comments:

purple squirrel said...

Ah... Meatball subs are one of my youngest's faves!
And bangers and mash.. Yum!
Love the way you posted your pins!
Thanks for swinging by my blog.

Ranee @ Arabian Knits said...

Congratulations to your son! Sounds like a nice week at your house. Thank you for stopping by my blog. :-)

Stephanie Kay said...

We celebrated an 8th birthday on Friday with the birthday boy's favorite - homemade pizza. I confess my cake came out of a box and the frosting out of a can. :) Thanks for stopping by from MPM!

Saver Chic said...

Happy Birthday to Marcus! Looks like some delicious meals in your house this week. :-)

Christele said...

Happy birthday to Marcus! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

K Quinn said...

Happy Birthday to your son! Your menus looks delicious. Yumm!

Andrea Scott said...

Sounds delicious! Happy Birthday to your Son!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...