Saturday, February 02, 2013

Our House: Valentine's Day Decorations 2013

Valentine's Day is February 14th! So after breakfast, I broke out some decorations this and got to it!
To keep the cost down I put prior years Valentine's Day cards to work.
The paper punch up hearts is an easy craft project for many. Or you can purchase one from Etsy, like I did!
The hearts were purchased from Big Lots, on clearance.
Your child's art work can be displayed too. Even when they're all grown up like my son!
Magazine pages can be turned into decorative art with a beautiful, inexpensive frame from Big Lots.

1 comment:

Kathy Shea Mormino said...

Hi! I’m new follower of your blog and would like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2013/02/clever-chicks-blog-hop-20-and-lollipop.html





I hope you can make it!

Cheers,

Kathy Shea Mormino

The Chicken Chick

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...