Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Why Go Out For a Burger When You Can Have One At Home?!

When my husband and son request a burger they look right at me! They say that I make them best! Okay, maybe that's true! Even I like my homemade burgers. My secrets, don't handle the meat too much, garlic salt, use a cast iron frying pan with a little oil.

I love using different breads, cheeses and toppings. This one has sauteed onions, green leaf lettuce, Roma tomatoes, sharp cheddar and Dijon mustard!
Marcus lets me know he loves it with a stuffed mouth and signalling a thump up!

2 comments:

Ramshackle Mama said...

Another one who understands the secret of burgers is not handling the meat too much and not throwing in 1001 ingredients! My husband worships proper burgers too :)

BerryMorins Bits & Tips said...

Ramshackle Mama, Thanks!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...