Sunday, February 24, 2013

Will You Be Watching The Oscars Tonight?



I haven't actually sat in front of the TV and watched The Oscars in years! Once we had a computer in the house I would just look for the news updates.

Now that we have social media, Facebook and Twitter, people can share their thoughts, chat with celebrities or attend a "party" about the event. Yahoo usually has an interactive chat during the Red Carpet and award shows, hosted with celebrity reporters, stylist and hair stylist. At the Emmys there were several webcams views on the same page so no need to turn on your TVs.

Tonight, I will be attending 2 twitter Oscar parties. (#FandangoOscars #Fritolaynoms) There will be many Twitter parties tonight, with some offering giveaways. Wendy Williams and her crew will be hosting an Oscar twitter party too. (#WendyRedCarpet)

Well, I've got less than 2 hours before the Red Carpet starts! I need to get my typing fingers a rest!

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...