Saturday, March 02, 2013

5 Minutes for Mom Pin It Friday~ Home Office

I love that we have a home office in our current apartment! It was on our "must have" list when we were looking for an apartment, 2 years ago, because I worked at home. I decorated it with lots of family photos and whimsical pieces. And once I was done for the day I could walk out, close the door, and leave my work day behind closed doors!

Our home office Christmas 2012



Whether you have a separate room, closet or space you can create a pleasant work area that reflects your needs and personality. Here's some of my favorite pins courtesy of Pinterest!











1 comment:

Hospitality design firms said...

I love your blog..your blog approach inspire me a lot..

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...