Tuesday, March 19, 2013

"All My Children" and "One Life to Live" Are Returning

the cast of "All My Children" and "One Life to Live"

It's been almost 2 years when ABC announced that they were cancelling "All My Children" and "One Life to Live", long running soap operas, due to low ratings. Recently, there's news that both will be returning, with new episodes, to the Internet, April 29.

Fans will be able to get the latest 30 minute episodes via Hulu.

In addition, the iTunes store will offer both series via iPhone, iPod Touch, Apple TV and Mac and PC.

Will you be watching? Or taking a pass?

1 comment:

Jane@Cottage at the Crossroads said...

Hi Rona,
That's interesting how they are bringing back the soaps. I guess they realized their mistake when they cancelled the shows. I haven't watched any of the shows in many years because I have always worked during the day, but I know that fans will be very happy with this announcement. Thanks for visiting recently!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...