Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Don't Forget To Prep Your Vegetables

One of the time savers that works for me, is to prep your vegetables when you get them home! I think I got the original idea from Rachel Ray's 30 Minute Meals.

Make sure you have plenty of containers or freezer bags, sharp knives, and cutting board. And if needed, volunteers!



I like to make a big salad which we can have for meals and lunches. It takes us about 2-3 days to eat it. And when it's gone, I make another one, using different vegetables, nuts and ingredients. No waste!

All my husband has to do in the morning is fill a container for his lunch. It makes the mornings much more enjoyable!

1 comment:

Good said...

This really is a good tip. I am usually tired from visiting the market but find if I do this i feel more organised and actually eat better which I think is important, so important, when living in chronic pain,

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...