Thursday, March 28, 2013

I'm Back in The Job Search!



I'm in a much better place with my chronic pain. So recently, my husband and I spoke about me returning to work. We've decided that I would look at the returning to work at home customer service. part time only!

I would like to pay for regular massages and chiropractic sessions without putting a strain on our limited budget.

So I dusted off my resume, updated my contacts and stopped by Rat Race Rebellion and Workplace Like Home for job leads.

Tomorrow, I have an phone interview for a part time customer support position! Wish me luck. Whoo Hoo!

1 comment:

Diane Higdon said...

Best of luck to you on your job hunt. I hope you are employeed quickly. Have a wonderful Easter and keepin my fingers crossed for a new blog with new job info on it. :)

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...