Thursday, March 21, 2013

Melissa Taylor Let.It.Go. Blog Hop Week Six



This is the last Melissa Taylor's Blog Hop for the book, Let.It.Go. I hope that you've enjoyed the book as much as I have. Karen Ehman's writing style had me feeling like she was sitting across from me, talking to me like a good friend. There's so much of herself in the chapters. Lots of laughs and a few tears.

This is a book that will not find itself on my PaperBack Swap list. I'm plan on re-reading the book, as a refresher. After all, I'm no where near letting go of all areas of my life. But I'm a little bit closer since reading the book and participating in the bible study.

Topics for our LAST Let.It.Go. Blog Hop are!

1. Lean on Him. I will say of the LORD, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust! Psalm 91:2 AMP. How does this verse speak into your life right now?

2. Stunning or Lopsided. He is the Potter, we are the clay. Of all the chapters and areas of control in your life, which is the one you believe God is calling you to relinquish? Is there an area you feel you have already grown in? We would love to hear how your life is already making changes, bog or small!

3. With That Read. Now that you have finished Let.It.Go., what is the most unexpected thing you’ve learned? What would you share with the next person who picks up Karen’s book?

No comments:

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...