Monday, March 25, 2013

Menu Plan Monday ~ March 25, 2013

What's For Dinner?

Thanks to Organizing Junkie for hosting Menu Plan Monday!

As always, I check for the meat, poultry and pork sales at Vons first. We save money by utilizing the Buy One Get One Free and Club Savings! This week's menu plan was inspired by my cookbooks, like Betty Crocker Big Red and Crock Pot Slow Cooker Recipes.


pork stew

creamy potato leek soup

London broil, green beans, salad

fried rice

chicken vegetable soup

2 comments:

Buffy Goosev, AKA: Momma Goose said...

London broil used to be my go-to "nice meal" meat...but I haven't made it in sooo long. I might have to add that to next week's menu! :) Thanks for the reminder and drool! ;)

Always ~ Momma Goose
Momma Goose and Gaggle

stopping by from Menu Plan Monday

Julia said...

Your menu for the week would work well for us. We're still dealing with snow and cold so soups still sound good! Thanks for stopping by!

Featured Post

Family Summer Book Club

My daughter-in-law came up with this fun idea to promote summer reading with our granddaughter. But we quickly realized it's fun for the...